AngelScholars Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy
AngelScholars.org and AngelScholars PBC (collectively, “AngelScholars”, “we” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the AngelScholars website at www.angelscholars.com, our related websites, networks, applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, our “Service”), to do the same. If you believe that any work you find on the Service infringes a copyright, you may notify AngelScholars’ copyright agent as set forth below.
DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
120 Wingate Ave
San Carlos, CA, 94070
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Repeat Infringers. AngelScholars will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by AngelScholars to be “Repeat Infringers.” A Repeat Infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had information the user submitted to AngelScholars, such as messages, photos, video, images, text, and other types of works, removed from the Service at least twice.